Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A BRILLIANT woman (thanks Maryann!) gave me a great suggestion that I would like to implement. As I keep growing, I am facing an increasing demand for sample cards to include in orders to the stamp stores that are carrying my line. She suggested a "Sample Card Contest" during which all who feel like entering can mail me as many, or as few, sample cards made strictly with MFT images as they would like. With each card sent they would enclose a small piece of paper with their name and email address which would go into a drawing. At the closing of the contest, one name will be drawn and the winner can select 3 MFT stamp sets of their choosing! How cool is that! This is not a competition, the winner will not be selected based on whether I choose to use their card, it is simply a little contest and the winner will be randomly selected on absolutely no criteria other than having sent me a card!

So, what do you think? Does this sound like fun? Something you'd want to participate in? Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I only have one set right now so I may have to go shopping! (wink, wink)
Lauren (mytime)

Joan said...

Yes, I LOVE your stamps. I only have one set so far and am working on a card now. Let us know how and where to send cards. I would love any chance to get more sets!!