Wednesday, March 21, 2007


I am trying to implement Jami's (One of the SCS DD Goddesses) "more is more" approach to card making. The downside (pardon my laughter) to owning a stamp company, is that I need to keep growing as a card artist (yes, artist, even if my canvas is only 5.5 x 4.25 inches) and to keep stretching to produce greater works of heart! Not to be in competition with anyone else, but just to keep inching my way upward to fulfill my own creative urges. Anyway, IRL this card is much cooler, here's what I did: I ran the front through my cuttlebug embossing folder and then dragged New Canvas Pallette ink down the front to accentuate the embossing. I colored in my doggie with Prismacolor markers, (I am waiting, not too patiently, for my Copics to arrive) and then attached it to a blue scrap. I stamped my green scrap with the bone image several times and then stamped the bones on white cs and filled them in with Sakura white glaze pen. I curved the word stamp before inking it and then once stamped, attached this fancy doggie brad and mounted it to the card front. I then attached some ric rac on the seams and viola!

1 comment:

Sherry Cheever said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love the cuttlebug background and the rick rack.