Friday, July 27, 2007

I created this for DTGD challenges on SCS in celebration on their 3rd birthday for Fan Club members only! If you aren't familiar with SCS, you better run and check it out! It is the most amazing stamping community in the world!
This card was a combination of a few challenges since my time was limited, namely, Easy Elegance, use only Clear Stamps (easy for me!) and a sketch challenge to a limited degree.
I used a sentiment from Lotsa Love and framed it with this cute Heidi Swap frame I picked up at Joanns, and after I added this lovely Amy Butler paper trimmed with my Create a Cut, I stamped it with the faux stitching stamp from It's Elemental since sewing is SO not my thing! Bad Sherry inspired all these faux stitching stamps, by the way, she can and does sew beautifully, but I WILL NOT SEW ON CARDS! I can't justify it since I won't sew on clothes... Anyway, I added some rhinestones for bling down at the bottom and tied both organdy and silver cord around the card and added some white beads to the end of the cord. I don't have room yet to set up my fancy lightbox so the pic isn't the greatest, but the card is actually quite nice IRL! Now...who will receive it???

1 comment:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful card. I'll give it a good home. :) :)