Friday, October 26, 2007



So when is a leaf not a leaf??? And when does ink make a difference in the effect you are trying to achieve? Well, now that I am waning philosophical... :) This leaf image is from one of the new sets that will be released on November 1st, Build a Bouquet. The leaf on the top is stamped in SU dye ink and the leaf below is stamped in pigment ink. Why am I telling you this? Well, this is important because you can use this image two different ways! One as a leaf with a center and one as the foundation for something completely different! How different you ask? Just watch a couple of samples the girls have created for the release!!! I am not saying another word!!!

6 comments:

Suzy said...

What a tease! AHHHHHHH
Suzy
http://blog.papermonkey.org

Bonnie aka raduse said...

You're teasing again, no fair. :) Hmmm....that bottom leaf looks like it could also be used for seaweed too....

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Okay, enough with the teasing!! You are enjoying this WAY too much!!

chriss b (chriss58 on scs) said...

Oh,..the suspense!

Sherrie said...

teehee, my lips are sealed til the 1st! Love your little tease!

Beth M (scs ematson) said...

Amazing! I just saw Lauren's uploads on SCS and I'm in awe!

If I could join your design team maybe some of the others gals talent would rub off on me. {{giggle}}