Saturday, January 26, 2008





Picture 1 shows the kit when open. For this card I am using the Girl Collection. Pic 2 shows an image, cut away from the image sheet and I am removing the backing getting ready to place it on my card front. Picture 3 is taken AFTER I've used my stick to rub the image tape onto my card front and I am peeling away the blank acetate. Pic 4 is of me putting the orange flocking onto the card, fuzzy side down and then using my stick to rub the flocking onto the glue already there. Picture 5 is of me lifting the flocking away AFTER I've used my stick to rub it onto the glues areas and I am removing the extra. See how easy that was!

3 comments:

huntla1 said...

thanks for sharing this. I did not understand how these products worked. Now I may just have to give them a try.

alma said...

Nice nails. I am jealous.

rachelM said...

Ooh this looks like fun!