Thursday, April 10, 2008


Hi all! I am back from my long w/e and actually found time to play today! I used the diamond pattern of the new digital paper packs from the Spring Collection as my base and the wheelbarrow from Can Ya' Dig It? and the flowers from Punch a Bunch to compose the main image. I used one of the solid circles from Build a Bouquet to make the sun and was originally going to use the sentiment "You are my Sunshine" but it was a bit long so I thought if I placed "Love Grows" in the grass it would have a nice effect! The layout is from Cindy Haffner, who creates a new one each week on our member company forum, and you can check it out here! I also added some Petaloo Foam Flowers, which I am completely in LOVE with! I have a few listed on the site, and my web master will add the rest as he has time. I colored in the images using Prismacolor pencils and my *new* pink frosted glass container I got from Gina K. I {heart} it!!!!

13 comments:

Laura said...

This is so sweet, Kim. Love the coloring on the wheelbarrow.
Laura

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How very sweet! I LOVE it!

toners said...

Very pretty, Kim! I will have to check out those flowers :)

Diane said...

Welcome back! Love your card,that wheelbarrow is sweet!

Carolyn King said...

Awesome shading and coloring on that image, Kim! Lovin those flowers too!

Unknown said...

This is really, really cute Kim! So cheery. Have a great day!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Cute card Kim. Great choice to put the sentiment in the grass. I like it.

Laura Williams said...

very cute!!!

Laura lok said...

very pretty

Jeannie Phillips said...

blog hopping tonight and luck me ran across you beautiful cards...you do great work.
Jeannie

Shirley said...

This is just so feminine and pretty. The design and colors are perfect for it. TFS, Kim

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas said...

Love the coloring on the wheelbarrow.

Anonymous said...

Karen millen make known look for the sake of provides you with outclass calibre evening dresses. Karen millen outlet dresses www.karen--millenoutlet.com are enthusiastic disarrange sales event onto the globule in search the [url=http://www.karen--millenoutlet.com/]Karen millen outlet[/url] exquisite workmanship. Break apart on!