Saturday, August 25, 2007


It's almost that time again! A new MINI of the month set will be introduced on September 1st, and it's SHOWER TIME! What a fun little set, if I do say so myself! It has all the makings for bridal and baby showers galore! I am posting two cards I made using mostly the main image from Shower Time, using sketch challenges from Card Positioning Systems which you can find a link to on the right hand side of my blog. In addition to the new MINI set, I am also offering My Favorite 48! A collection of hand picked Prismacolor Premier pencils selected from all 132 colors. This kit will come two ways: My Favorite 48 which will include the pencils, an alterable paint tin to hold them (wait till you see what the girls have done with theirs!), a Pebbles click eraser, a sanding block and a collection of blending stumps...(whew!) all for $75! I will also be offering My Favorite 48 PLUS which contains all of the above AND the latest MINI of the month set which will be automatically switched out with each new release for $80! But wait...there's more! To celebrate the release, I am automatically upgrading ALL My Favorite 48 orders to the PLUS kit for the first month...all the way until September 30th! WOOHOO! I am quite excited as you can imagine! I love coloring - with markers, pencils, pretty much whatever I can get my hands on (wink) and with this collection, you have all the most essential colors in one affordable place! I hope you are excited too!



12 comments:

Sherrie said...

Kim I love these! The first one looks great with that layout! Wish I could play along with CPS right now...on vacation and away from my table (sigh). Those buckets look Fab-O! What a nice package!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, that set is adorable!! I can't wait for it's release!! :)

Donna Baker said...

what a great offer! I love your cards!!

Anonymous said...

Love that image. And what a great package.

Bonnie Lynn said...

I am already in love with this new set. I see too many ways to use that main image. That prismacolor set is awesome too.

Broni said...

Oooh! I love that main image! Can't wait to see the rest!

Ellie said...

Well I am drooling over here AGAIN!! So my question is when Where is the 1st already! :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

oh this set is so cute!! I love the versatility of this lady w/umbrella...Oh my budget...here it goes again...LOL

Happy Monday! chris

Unknown said...

Oh holy cow Kim! That's an amazing offer. I've got to go search my house to see what I can sell to afford those pencils! I've been wanting them SO SO badly.

Anonymous said...

Your stamps keep getting cuter and cuter! Dang, girl!!! You rock!
Hugs,
Gina K.

mum-on-the-run said...

Love the look of the stamps and your card is great!!

Lori said...

Oh My Goodness ! I just love your ideas and inspirations ! That image is so cute. The package is just wonderful!