Monday, March 24, 2008

I am leaving Wednesday to attend a Rep Show in MA, and since things will be nuts between now and when I return (at this point, it never stops being nuts!) I decided it would be fun to host a little contest! The contest is...The MFT Top Ten! Can YOU list the Top Ten sets in order???? The list is a little surprising actually, so you'll need to put on your thinking caps!

So what's in it for you??? Well, how about both of the new releases for April AND one of the new Ranger inkssentials white gel pens everyone is raving about AND a Copic Spica clear glitter pen!!! Nice stuff, huh?!

Here's how it will work: I've set up a special email account for contests, so you will email your list to contest@mftstamps.com. Leave a comment below to let me know you've entered. Random.org will pick a number and if your email listing the Top Ten is correct, YOU WIN! If not, I will keep selecting numbers until I find a winner.

I will check back on April 2nd and select a winner that morning. Our release party will be held in our forum on SCS that evening, so you'll know ahead of time if you've won.

Happy playing!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim - Just a note to let you know I have entered the contest.... Fingers crossed! I've heard April's releases are fabulous!
Sarah White :)

Pegg S said...

I'm very curious to see what the Top Ten is! I submitted mine - which is probably way off. But it was fun nevertheless!

Laura lok said...

oh thats tough very tough. I entered have NO clue how close I am but what the hay.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

I took some wild guesses - haha! Sent you my list - *fingers crossed*!

Anonymous said...

This was harder than I thought, but it was a lot of fun as well

It's a good life!
Terri e.

Anonymous said...

YIPEE! Who doesn't love a contest?? I submitted an entry...I'm sure I'm waaaay off, but here's to hoping ;) Thanks for the opportunity!

Carolyn King said...

bawawaa...I am not even sure I can do this! lol!
What a cool contest though and i will be sure to do a heads up on my blog! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Thanks for the great contest! It was fun. I am probably way off...but I took a guess.
Michele F

Laura said...

That was NOT easy...LOL!!! I hope someone gets it right, but I don't think it will be me....LOL!!! I have submitted my answers.

Jackie said...

I entered the contest....it was hard to try and guess, great idea though!

Anonymous said...

Well I've submitted my top 10. Can't wait to see the real list. :)

Thanks
~Julie

Kimmie said...

I'm submitting my list after I finish this comment... I have no clue so it's little more then a guess... I can only hope for the best :)

Carolyn Mcavoy said...

Ok I gave it a shot....This was hard due that all your stamps are to die for...I'm glad I found your site....Can't wait to order some...

Stephanie C said...

I tried my best! I guess it wouldn't work to say they are all in the top 10, huh? Thanks for the fun! Stephanie C

Anonymous said...

I entered with random guesses--I just chose the sets I like the best! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to see which are top 10! Thanks for the chance!
Kelly Braund

sarah said...

I am unable to access your website! I tried typing it into the url and using different search engines and am unable to access it from my computer, phone or ipad.