Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hanging by a nose...


This week hasn't slowed down either...I should seriously take some pics of what my house looks like right now except for the fact that I would be totally mortified if anyone ever saw them! However, when you are a start up company and you have people who want to sell your stuff, you do whatever it takes to get 'er done. So, we took back the new inkjet in favor of a new color laser, completely affordable (ack!) after rebates, and am now printing 150 color catalogs, completing supplies for 150 make-n-takes, ordering more office supplies since I undershot what it would take to run this operation, booking flights and hotels and praying my credit cards don't explode! Well, since this seems to be a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants operation anyhow, I am grateful to be staying one step ahead! This is the make-n-take I'll be doing in MA toward the end of the month for the Susan Gilman vendor trade show...you know who else will be there? My favorite stamping eye candy Tim Holtz! Ack again! I am not trying to be disrespectful of his stamping genius...however...the man is a cutie! :) Although...my hubby's quite a looker too!

No comments: