Thursday, May 24, 2007



I am always amazed at the creative genius at work! I received more entries today for the card contest, this time from Nicole Cooke from NJ. I have decided I am the real winner in all of this! And that these cards are not going anywhere other than my sample book for all the world to see. Again, the pics do little to capture the beauty of these cards, so you'll have to take my word for it! The Say Charge card is edged in glitter and it looks SO cool!!! I love em both and you would to if you were here and I would share them with you...but you aren't...and I wouldn't!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cards! I got mine done last night, and fiddled with it again throughout today. This was super fun to do! Hope you're having fun collecting cards.

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW all tha sample entreries are great!

BTW you have been tagged!Check it out

http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/05/29/ive-been-tagged-2/

Nicole said...

OMGoodness! I'm so excited that Kim liked my cards! yippee! They were fun to make and they came out well because I was using such cute stamp sets! ;)
Nicole Cooke