Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I was tagged by that crazy coloring lady Jeanne S! The object of this game is to answer the questions with one word answers.
You can only type one word. No explanations…
Yourself: blessed
Your Partner: warm
Your Hair: blonde
Your Mother: wise
Your Father: hard-working
Your Favorite Item: purses
Your Dream Last Night: didn't
Your Favorite Drink: appletini's
Your Dream Car: MINI
Dream Home: spanish
The Room You Are In: kitchen
Your Fear: loss
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: here
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: family
You’re Not: organized
One of Your Wish List Items: organized
The Last Thing You Did: ship
You Are Wearing: pj's
Your Favorite Weather: spring
Your Favorite Book: inspiration
Last Thing You Ate: turkey
Your Life: wonderful
Your Mood: content
Your Best Friend: christi
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: sleep
Your Car: MINi
What Are You Doing At The Moment: ???
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: nada
What Is The Weather Like: dark
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: today
Here’s my list of people I tagged: I came up with 3 that I hadn't seen tagged in this round of blog tag...if I find more I'll add 'em!
Alma, Sherrie, Rebecca,

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Ooooh, Kim, You have a Mini?? Love those little cars! I can just picture you bombing around in one. I'd love one but my knees would be up around my chin (I'm 6'1). Fun to learn more about you, thanks for the tag!