Sunday, June 3, 2007


We have winner(s)! Well the card contest was a success! At least for me anyway! I received so many GORGEOUS samples I am beside myself! My youngest daughter, Emma, who was my assistant in the name drawing portion of the contest was a bit indecisive and we ended up with 3 winners! So we decided on a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finish with each winner receiving either 1, 2 or 3 comp sets of thier choosing! Lucky for them 3 yr olds can't make up their minds! So, congratulations Kathleen Flanigan (from Australia), Joanne Basile and Nicole Cooke! All have been emailed and I am waiting on their set selections! Have a great, relaxing Sunday!

6 comments:

Donna Baker said...

congratulations, Ladies! Are you going ot post the individual winning cards?! I'd love to see them - and hopefully I can enter next time, I'm ordering some stuff for my birthday!!

Nicole said...

woo hoo! I'm so excited!
Thanks Kim and Emma!
Nicole Cooke

Anonymous said...

Oh I cant wait to see them all.Sarah

kathleen said...

Thank you thank you thank you
Iam sooooooooo excited.
Kathleen

Swamp Tulip said...

Congratulations ladies.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ladies!