Saturday, December 1, 2007



Bonnie AKA Raduse come on down!!! You are the winner of the Baby It's Cold outside prize package! WOOHOO!!!!! Email me with your snail mail address and I will get it right out! This card was made for the MFT Sketch Challenge on the Member Company Forum at Splitcoast. It uses the Brand Spankin' New Digital Paper Pack Holiday Collection now available on the site! I printed out the blue snowflake cardstock and told my printer to lighten the contrast by 25% since the actual blue is a bit deeper and didn't work for the look I wanted. That's one of the cool things about digital paper packs, being able to control the colors based on your project! Right now the papers are live and are listed at an extremely affordable introductory rate! The other thing I used was *Cobblestone* from Earth Elements, made by Art Institute. They are different textures you can use to create different groundcovers and such to cards. The Cobblestone is really like a very chunky ground pepper. It doesn't show up very well in this card, neither does all the glitter! This card is very sparkly IRL, and there's some Fun Flock on her boots and also on her scarf as well...can you see it????

10 comments:

Laura Williams said...

that stamp is SO precious!!! makes me think about my brand new little snowman statue that i JUST took out of the box today . . .and within an hour, my toddler managed to climb up to the high spot it was sitting, and break his poor carrot nose off. CUTE card!!! (I love using digi paper too!)

Kittie said...

Kim, I think your digital paper is fantastic. I'm glad you got it on your site.

Diane said...

Lucky girl! That set is so adorable!!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh!! I never win anything! Thank you Kim for starting my day off great!

Bonnie Lynn said...

I just sent you my snail mail addy.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I could not get the pics to show up...but I saw the card on splitcoast. Awesome job...Chris

Amber (bambi64) said...

congrats, Bonnie!!!

tyrymom29 said...

LOve this card !!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Cute card! Love that fun stamp. Will have to check out the digi paper packs. :)

Carolyn King said...

akkk....I LOVE the flowers in the boots....gonna have to try that!!! Fantastic!!!

What a fun release. Congratulations!!!!!