Wednesday, December 5, 2007



Tonight's the night! Woohoo! Hope you can join us on our Member Company Forum! WE will be posting details on how you can become the next My Favorite Guest Designer AND be offering a little something easy on the pocketbook (am I really old enough to use that word??) to say THANKS to all of those who've made this such a wonderful year for me! I am extremely grateful to each of you in more ways than I can express! So...onto the card! It was made using Rain or Shine, the main image of which Christy developed years ago and let me just say I've had more than one request for this particular image to be made into a set! It's finally here! I stamped the rain boots from the set and then added flowers from Bundles of Bouquets so they sprouted out of the top of the boots! I used the cloud and raindrop images on the background in a blustery blue and then curved the sentiment so it would fit in the scallop oval I'd used for the main image. Too easy, huh??? Well, I'm off to grab a bite and spend a few minutes with the family before the party begins! Hope you'll join us!

4 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Adorable! I'm enjoying the release party right now and I'm LOVING it! :)

Elizebeth said...

This is super cute Kim! I love your flowers coming out of the rain boots!

Bonnie Lynn said...

How cute!

Carolyn King said...

so very cute, Kim!

You've been tagged!