Carolyn tagged me! But I promise it didn't hurt a bit! I am supposed to list 7 random/little known facts about myself...hmmm...let me think...
1) My first concert was Duran Duran and all these years later (but I won't say how many) I am still a fan!
2) I have a serious handbag fetish. I don't know how it came to be but it's the only clothing/accessory item that I am kind of a brand snob about.
3) I only have one living immediate family member. My mom, dad and two brothers have passed on before me and I have only one living brother left.
4) I am still friends with my best friend in high school! I am a person who really values friendship and generally stay in touch with friends I've made over the years. I have a nice group of friends that I really value and consider myself blessed in this area.
5) I could probably live on ice cream. It is part of the dairy food group, right????
6) I have tried a couple work-at-home "opportunities" in my day (way back in the day) including being a mohair processor. Yeah, that's right...unfortunately it didn't work out. That is other than my entire apartment smelling like wet goat...
7) I get the biggest kick out of seeing how close my two daughters are despite an 11 year age difference. It really amazes and thrills me to no end!
Now instead of tagging 7 people, I am going to tag YOU! and invite you check out some new blogs that you might not have visited by clicking on some of the links on the right! Now back to your regularly scheduled program...and if you are interested, here's a link to this weeks sketch challenge on SCS!